Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Run Kendra, Run!

I
I can't even believe that I did this! It was a gorgeous day and I wanted to workout outside! I have never run outdoors for longer than 3.2 miles but I have been working all winter on a treadmill doing interval training to try to become a better runner. I don't love running. But I love the workout that running gives me! I love watching my core and legs transform. I have always thought that I was a slow runner, but my run the other night proved me wrong. I ran under a 10 minute mile! WHAT!!!! That isn't slow! I can't wait for the snow to melt to see how far my next run will be. But this girl isn't giving up on biking! That's still my go to all time love! The best part of this run was the sun shining and my dog Leah and I sharing some exercise together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment