Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Yummy dinner!

I love to eat spicy foods! Seriously Mexican food is my all time favorite! We eat lots and lots of spicy foods. Tonight I made yummy and super nutrious chicken tacos. I used 100 calorie black bean and whole wheat tortillas. They are pretty small in diameter making them great for portion control. They are 100 calories and have 3g of fiber and 3g of protein. I used the chicken breast from a whole chicken I cooked on Sunday for soup. I flavored the chicken with fresh cilantro, lime and chili powder. I made a black bean and quinoa mixture to immulate Spanish rice and beans. In my quinoa and beans I used fresh cilantro, lime and a tablespoon if salsa while it cooked. More awesome foods full of protein and fiber! I garnished my yummy tacos with a bit of cheddar cheese, a little salsa, and avacados! This dinner was so yummy and full of great yummy foods! 

No comments:

Post a Comment