Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Delicious dinner

I love it when I make awesome dinners. Here is one of my latest creations. 

Wilted Kale Salad with Honey Glazed Salmon. 

Chopped kale sautéed with olive oil and minced garlic. Toast walnuts in a separate pan. Dice apples and toss into your sautéed kale. Toss in the toasted walnuts. I defrost frozen berries and mash. Then add balsalmic vinegar to the berries. When all is finished cooking add berry balsalmic dressing and crumbed goat or feta cheese. 

I used my broiler for the salmon because it was too windy to grill. I brushed each salmon filet with honey and salt and pepper. Cook for 7-10 minutes flip half way through and coat the other side. 

I had some endive that I also broiled up with my salad. This dinner was so yummy and had awesome ingredients. 

1 comment: