Monday, April 7, 2014

Inspirational clothing success

So I have some pieces of clothing that has either been given to me or I have purchased that are my "I am going to rock this when I lose 10 more pounds" I have a couple dresses in my closet that I can't wait to rock, just working on my mommy pooch before I do. So I was given some jeans from my sister in law about 2 months ago, she gave me all size 30 in waist and one 29 in waist. The 30's fit perfect and I was sure that on the first time trying on the 29's it was going to be a while before I fit into those. I put them on my shelf  and forgot about them. I remember thinking this waist is tiny and I might never be this tiny!  This weekend I was cleaning out my closet and found them. I thought, what the hell. Go for it, try them on. THEY FIT! And not like I look like a sausage stuffed into meat casing, but fit nicely! Yeah! The waist is tiny and I guess mine is getting tiny as well.  I love buying a couple things that don't quite fit because it truly is one of the best feelings to try it in a month and see the progress. Then you have a new outfit to flaunt your hard work around in!!

Here is the inspiration....

No comments:

Post a Comment