Sunday, January 19, 2014

Beer Cleanse vs Football Season


My team is going to the Super Bowl and I LOVE game day! Football gives me an excuse to eat yummy snack foods and drink beer. I also love beer! I am a wheat kind of girl but at home I drink Miller Lite at a whopping 96 calories per beer. Well it turns out when you drink Friday evening, Saturday evening and Sunday, you are consuming A LOT of extra calories! So after talking through my recent weight loss plateau with a friend, we came to the conclusion that I needed to eliminate some calories through my beer! BOOOOOO! This is sad for me but hopefully will help me work through my slump. Here's some good info on weight loss plateaus 
So I am doing some of these again. Tracking every bite, intensifying workouts, and continuing to increase veggies and fruits. 
So this weekend I only had 5oz of red wine and one miller lite after the Broncos marched to victory! And for the second game this what I was drinking
Some berry lemon infused water! I absolutely love my Aguazinger water infuser! You add fruits, herbs, veggies and it infuses! Love this thing! 

Here's to a healthier me as I embark to drink a bit less beer at the end of a great football season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment